Initial courses on Chemical , Physical and Biological studies lead to professionak specialties, Practical and clinical science studies begin in first year, providing students with a strong background in professional practice. The program integrates six streams of study: quality use of medication; dosage form design; social and professional aspects of pharmacy; drug discovery; biological fate of drugs; and data analysis in pharmacy.
The Bachelor of Pharmacy requires four years of full-time study with one intake each year.
B.Pharmacy Semester Cycle
|1. Phar Inorganic Chemistry
||1.Phar Organic Chemistry - I
||1. Phar Organic Chemistry - II
|2. Pharmacognosy - I
||2.Pharmacognosy - II
||2. Pharmacognosy - III
||3.Pharmaceutical Analysis -II
||4. Pharmaceutical Analysis - I
||4. Pharmaceutical Engineering
|5.Basic Computer App.
||5.Anatomy and Physiology
||5. Anatomy & Physiology - II
|6. Communication Skills
|Semester - IV
||Semester - V
||Semester - VI
||1.Medicinal Chemistry -I
||1. Medicinal Chemistry - II
|2.Chemistry of Natural Products
||2.Pharmaceutical Technology - I
||2.Phar Technology -II
||3.Phar Bio Technology
||3.Pharmacology - III
||4.Pharmacology - II
||4. Biopharma & Pharmacokinetics
|5.Pharmacology - I
||5.Public Health Pharmacy
|Semester - VII
|1. Dosage from Design
||2.Drug Delivery System
||3.Quality Assurance and Instrumental
||4. Clinical Pharmacy
|6.Dispensing and Community Pharmacy
After obtaining the B. Pharma and M Pharma Degree , the pharmacy graduates will be eligible for rewarding employment in the following situations :
- Pharmaceutical Industries
- Drug Dispensing Establishment
- Government of Drug Administrations
- Drug Research Laboratory
- Health Research Council
- Candidate must have completed 10+2 / A level in science ( Maths and Bio Group) securing at least 50% marks or passed Diploma in Pharmacy / HA / CMLT securing at least 60% marks in Agg.
- In Grading system students must secured at least C grade in each subject and 2.4 CGPA in Agg.
AWARDS AND SCHOLARSHIPS
- Merit And Reservation Scholarship will be provided to the students according to their performance in Entrance Exam Result
- William Procter Award will be awarded for outstanding student in each Batch.